” One day there will be peace on Earth and our children will lead the way.”
Our Children are our Future
Our children behold the key of a new paradigm that we as a collective are currently shifting towards. Guiding them to be their true Authentic Self, enabling them to use their natural gifts and giving them the opportunity to know they are capable of what they came here to do, create a new world, is the best gift we can give them. Using traditional, revolutionary and pioneering work assists children in their development during very precious years of their lives.
It is beautiful and powerful and enables children to expand their minds, grow and blossom in many areas of their lives.
The ICU Program
Each child processes qualities and attributes that have the potential to change the world and many of them being born today are ‘super human’. They are here to change the world and they know just how to do it.
ICU Academy are supporting these children and offering them an opportunity to expand their natural abilities and gifts through a specific program that empowers them and enhances their skills.
- Expands the children’s consciousness and raises their vibration.
- Improves memory and concentration and increases attention span.
- Strengthens their resilience, awakens and/or improves their intuition.
- Awakens skills they didn’t know they had and activates their ability to see, read and play without their physical eyes.
“The ICU Program prepares children to align with their purpose, to manage the current educational systems, navigate their way through the changes and deliver their unique gifts and abilities with Grace & Ease.”
The ICU Program assists children to:
- Release limiting beliefs and traumas.
- Increases confidence, self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others.
- Expand their minds.
- Reach educational and personal potential.
- Develop their natural gifts.
- Understand universal human values.
Who, How, Where & When
Children attend a between 10 & 12 sessions, weekly during term time or every other day during school holidays.
Children are taught 1:1 and can only be taught in pairs and groups when their level of competency is established.
This is available for children between the ages of 5 & 12, who can read and know colours and shapes, depending on their abilities and maturity.
“My passion is to create a harmonious environment for our children to be seen for whom they are, so they can do what they came here for:
Build the new era of Love”
Connect with me to see how your child(ren) can apply for the ICU Program